Welcome to Vancouver Catholic Schools
STEP 1: APPLICATION
To apply, simply complete the three (3) required steps:
2. Complete all the required application documents below and add them to your Make A Future profile:
– Cover Letter
– Proof of Eligibility to Work in Canada (Canadian Birth Certificate, Canadian Citizenship Card, Permanent Residence, etc.)
– Baptismal Certificate
– Catholic Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
– University Transcripts
– Teacher Practicum Evaluation
– Philosophy of Education
– Two Recent Reference Letters (Professional & Character)
– Catholic Pastoral Reference (for Catholic applicants) or Non-Catholic Pastoral Reference (for non-Catholic applicants)
***For the Catholic Pastoral Reference (for Catholic Applicants) and Non-Catholic Pastoral Reference you must download the appropriate form, provide to your Pastor for signing, and have them submit directly to email@example.com.
3. Apply to a job posting.
Need Assistance with your Account?
Contact ApplyToEducation at: 1-877-900-5627 (Mon-Fri 7:30 am-4:00 pm PST) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 2: APPROVAL INTERVIEW
All applicants wishing to work for Vancouver Catholic Schools must first be approved by the Superintendent’s Office. Interviews with the Associate Superintendent of Human Resources will be scheduled once all documents are received. PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants that have been approved by the Superintendent’s Office can be interviewed for posted positions.
STEP 3: HIRING INTERVIEWS
Principals of individual schools will interview applicants obtained from the Superintendent’s Office. Short listed applicants will be recalled for a second interview with the local school authority.
STEP 4: POSITION OFFERED
Of the short-listed applicants, the local school authority decides the candidate to whom the position will be offered. The contract and other documents are signed at the school level between the applicant and the individual school.
TEACHER ON CALL
Vancouver Catholic Schools are currently accepting applications from individuals interested in Teacher On Call work. For TOC work applicants, resumes can be sent directly to the school’s principal. For a complete listing of our schools and contact information, please click here.