CISVA is seeking applicants for the position of Director of Finance and Administration.
The CISVA currently operates 47 schools in the Archdiocese of Vancouver with an aggregate budget of approximately $100 million. The CISVA Superintendent’s Office (with a staff of 19 employees and a budget of $2.5 million) supports and oversees CISVA operations.
The Director of Finance and Administration will be fully committed to the philosophy and mission of Catholic Education in the Province of British Columbia and will be a proven and competent leader of parish and diocesan initiatives specifically supportive of Catholic schools. S/He will have at least 8 years of professional experience, including managing the finances and administration of a non-profit organization.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
• A Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or finance.
• A Master’s degree in finance, business administration and/or educational administration.
• Familiarity with the financial, educational and political landscape for Independent Schools in the Province of British Columbia.
• Excellent people skills, with experience collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team.
• Knowledge of financial aspects related to infrastructure renewal.
• Experience in legal, audit, compliance, budget, and resource development.
• Proven expertise in policy development and strategic planning.
• Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities, proposing new ways of creating efficiencies, and guiding investment in people and systems.
• Flexibility, initiative and attention to detail.
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to the Archdiocese of Vancouver and its Catholic Schools.
Salary is competitive with an excellent benefit plan. This position is effective April 6, 2020.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Lesya Balsevich, Associate Superintendent
CISVA, 4885 Saint John Paul II Way, Vancouver, B.C., V5Z 0G3
Or by email: email@example.com
Deadline for application: Friday March 6, 2020.
CISVA thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This posting will remain active until the position is filled.