INFORMATION AND FAQs
- Check the EI website for new rules and benefit amount
- Employer Statement
- Employee Statement
- Attending Physician Statement
- MATERNITY MEDICAL REPORT- Please DO NOT submit this form to the Benefits Office.
The employer must complete the STD EMPLOYER STATEMENT and attach a copy of the employee’s JOB DESCRIPTION Please note that once you had submitted the scanned copy of the STD form(s), there’s no need to mail the original form(s).
You, as the employer, must provide us with the employee’s actual gross salary from the first of the month until the last day that they had been paid.
NOTE: Please send it electronically via email. The original copy is NOT required in our office.
All forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the employee’s back to work full-time, you must provide us with the exact date that they came back to work and the gross salary that they will earn from the first day of their return to work to the last day of the month. For any specific questions or concerns regarding a disability claim, please contact our office.
- APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP IN A REGISTERED PENSION PLAN 35169
- APPLICATION FOR INCREASE TO PENSION CONTRIBUTION
- DESIGNATION OF REVOCABLE BENEFICIARY-TRUSTEE APPOINTMENT
- MEMBER INVESTMENT INSTRUCTION
- CHANGE OF MEMBER INFORMATION
Other Pension Forms:
- LUMP SUM CONTRIBUTION TO A GROUP RETIREMENT PLAN
- APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP IN A RETIREMENT SAVINGS PLAN (RRSP)
- RRSP Transfer Form 35169
- APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP IN TAX-FREE SAVINGS ACCOUNT (TFSA)
Pension Claim Form:
- Information on our Extended Health Care